Landscape Vision is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Landscape Vision: Windows Landscape Design with over 1000 photorealistic plant images. Landscape Visions plant data base has been rated Best Plant Data Base 5 years in a row, by Top Ten Reviews! Our plant bios are informative, our images are crisp and clear, and the program is easy to use even for the total novice, and that is what they're saying ("Landscape Vision is extremely easy to use," says toptenreviews.com.) Landscape Vision-very easy for anyone who can use a mouse, trackball, or mousepad. Landscape Design with Landscape VisionJust Five Easy Steps:
1. Load an image of your home into Landscape Vision
2. Choose your hardiness zone so plant choices will be limited to appropriate choices
3. Start designing by drawing mulch areas and sidewalks, then dragging and dropping various plants
4. Save and print your landscape design
5. Print your plant shopping list while in Landscape Vision
Landscape Vision (version 6.0) has a file size of 530.13 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 381 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.